Cafe Selmarie is a contemporary American restaurant and bakery located in the heart of Lincoln Square, Chicago since 1983. We are open for online ordering, carry-out, and delivery! We’ve got breakfast, lunch, and dinner items, plenty of bakery favorites, even beer and wine to go. We’re also doing a selection of family dinners for two or four people.
Here’s how carry-out and delivery works:
- Online ordering is the fastest and most convenient! First, select carry-out or delivery. Pick-up is at the walk-up window facing Giddings Plaza. And if you select “curbside pickup” when ordering carry-out, just call when you arrive and we’ll run it out to you!
- Our side door is now our front door! When you arrive, come to the wooden side door facing Giddings plaza. The walk-up window is designed for safe communication and carry-out service. Here, you’ll find our smiling staff ready to assist you. The interior of the cafe is not currently open to the public.
- Delivery is available all day, and it can be ordered online or by phone! It’s provided by DoorDash through a partnership with our online ordering provider, Toast. Delivery area is 5 miles, and 100% of your tip goes to the driver.
Pay us a virtual or in-person visit! However you get here, we are so looking forward to seeing you!
introducing: Elvis pie!
Cafe Selmarie is located in beautiful Lincoln Square, between Lawrence Avenue and Leland Avenue. We are one block south of Lawrence, adjacent to Giddings Plaza.
- Limited, metered street parking is available on Lincoln Avenue in front of the cafe.
- City lot with pay boxes is located at Lincoln and Leland.
- We are less than a block away from the Western Brown Line CTA station.
- Easily accessible by Western and Lawrence buses.