Cafe Selmarie is a contemporary American restaurant and bakery located in the heart of Lincoln Square, Chicago since 1983. We are open for online ordering, carry-out, and delivery! We’ve got breakfast, lunch, and dinner items, plenty of bakery favorites, even beer and wine to go. We’re also doing a selection of family dinners for two or four people.
As of Tuesday, September 29, our bakery counter is open!
No more walk-up window–you can come inside! For the safety of our staff and customers, we are admitting two people at a time. Masks covering the nose and mouth are required, and we are not accepting cash. There is no indoor seating or restroom access at this time. We just ask for your patience as we fine-tune what works for everyone!
Here’s how carry-out and delivery works:
- Online ordering is still the fastest and most convenient! First, select carry-out or delivery. Pick-up is inside the cafe at the bakery counter. And if you select “curbside pickup” when ordering carry-out, just call when you arrive and we’ll run it out to you!
- If you’d like to enter the cafe, please wear your mask and observe the distancing markings. If you don’t have a mask, give us a call to place your order and we’ll bring it out to you.
- Delivery is available all day, and it can be ordered online or by phone! It’s provided by DoorDash through a partnership with our online ordering provider, Toast. Delivery area is 5 miles, and 100% of your tip goes to the driver.
Pay us a virtual or in-person visit! However you get here, we are so looking forward to seeing you!
We are no longer taking pre-orders or phone orders! We’ll have a limited number of items available for online ordering and walk-ins. Visit our online ordering page to place a same-day order.
Cafe Selmarie is located in beautiful Lincoln Square, between Lawrence Avenue and Leland Avenue. We are one block south of Lawrence, adjacent to Giddings Plaza.
- Limited, metered street parking is available on Lincoln Avenue in front of the cafe.
- City lot with pay boxes is located at Lincoln and Leland.
- We are less than a block away from the Western Brown Line CTA station.
- Easily accessible by Western and Lawrence buses.